Sunday, March 30, 2008

My Class











My "co-teacher" has all the good pictures and videos but these pictures will just give you a little preview. For my last day at class, I served homemade chocolate chip cookies made in the oven below and taught the ladies the electric slide. Marissa, my co-teacher, has that on video which I am too afraid to actually see or share! Maybe by the time I get home, I won't be embarrassed and some of you will get a good laugh! They ladies also taught me some Indian dancing which I hear there is video of as well! Yikes!




The woman in the middle is the coordinator at the women's center. The lady on the right taught the teen group next door. There is a picture with our whole clan-- Marissa the blond was my co-teacher, Ronnie is our Driver, Arlene and Don taught the teen class next door.

No comments: